We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people across our practice and business services groups. Our continued success relies on our ability to provide a supportive, inclusive and motivating environment where everyone has a role to play in supporting the delivery of outstanding service to our clients.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates and administrative professionals, in an environment that is challenging, rewarding and, we believe, truly different from our competitors.
We are looking for highly talented people who can demonstrate an affinity with our values to help us achieve our vision of being a leading law firm. In return, we offer a dynamic and diverse environment in which people can build a long and fruitful career and have their success rewarded.
Meltzer Lippe seeks attorneys who meet high standards of academic and professional excellence. We seek attorneys educated at the nation’s best universities and law schools who have experience in practice at large national and international firms.
We look for:
- Tax and Trusts & Estates attorneys with advanced degrees in taxation or estate planning;
- Business and Corporate attorneys with M.B.A.s, C.P.A.s, and real world business experience;
- Labor & Employment lawyers with significant experience representing management;
- Commercial Real Estate attorneys with experience in sophisticated transactions representing national tenants and firms; and
- Proven litigators with excellent training and big firm experience.
you may find current openings and apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.